Mon, Jun 29 | Cedar Rose Park (Main Lawn)
Saturday Outdoor Vinyasa Flow. (Hamster-ing). (1)
Donation based intermediate level 75 min. Power Vinyassa Flow. Move to Big breaths and create lots of heat and circulation. Legthen your Hamsters, Lengthen your body, And open up neuro-pathways to invigorate and balance your nervous system.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jun 29, 2020, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Cedar Rose Park (Main Lawn), 1300 Rose St, Berkeley, CA 94702, USA
About the event
- Open Level Donation Based Power Vinyassa Flow with amazing teachers
- Be a Shining Example of Mindful Gathering By Wearing a Mask and Spreading out
- Be on time, Bring your own mat, Dress for the weather, Bring water and Sun Hat
- Accept Donations in Cash, Venmo: @SacredPawsBerkeley or Cashapp: $SacredPawsBerkeley
- Don't Forget To Register to Recieve Updates and Cancellations
Can't wait to see you.