Sat, May 16 | Cedar Rose Park (Main Lawn)
Saturday Outdoor Vinyasa Flow. (Happy Hips)
Donation based open level 75 min. Power Vinyassa Flow. You are going to move to Big breaths and create lots of heat and circulation. Then you will increase your hip mobility, Lengthen your body, And open up neuro-pathways to invigorate and balance your nervous system.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 16, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Cedar Rose Park (Main Lawn), 1300 Rose St, Berkeley, CA 94702, USA
About the event
It has been a long Hiatus from actual in-person yoga classes. Lets get back together safely and celebrate what it means to have a supportive community.
- Open Level Donation Based Power Vinyassa Flow with amazing teachers
- Be a Shining Example of Mindful Gathering By Wearing a Mask and Spreading out
- Class is on the grass so bring a heavy towel to put under your mat
- Be on time, Bring your own mat, Dress for the weather, Bring water and Sun Hat
- Accept Donations in Cash, Cash app, or Venmo
- Don't Forget To Register to Recieve Updates and Cancellations
Can't wait to see you.