Sat, May 23 | Cedar Rose Park (Main Lawn)
Saturday Outdoor Vinyasa Flow. (Stress Release)
Donation based open level 75 min. Power Vinyassa Flow. Move to Big breaths and create lots of heat and circulation. Lengthen your body, Lengthen your Hamstrings and Find some balance in some balancing poses. This will also open up neuro-pathways to invigorate and balance your nervous system.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 23, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Cedar Rose Park (Main Lawn), 1300 Rose St, Berkeley, CA 94702, USA
About the event
- Intermediate Level Donation Based Power Vinyassa Flow with Mike G, and there will be a second option for a gentle slow flow to help relax your neck and shoulders tought by Brittany Dallas happening at the same time on the same lawn.
- Be a Shining Example of Mindful Gathering By Spreading out
- Be on time, Bring your own mat, Dress for the weather, Bring water and Sun Hat
- Accept Donations in Cash, Cash app, or Venmo
- Don't Forget To Register to Recieve Updates and Cancellations
Can't wait to see you.